Trekking Tanzania Booking Process and Cancellation Policy
⇒ Booking Process
The following are the procedures to book your mountain climbing and wildlife safari
- You make your inquiry, after going through our guide, trip samples and have an idea of what you will want for your safari, so you will inquire your ideal package (ready package or a tailor-made package) with your ideal dates and group size
- Will then consult with you on the safari, to see different variations and recommendations until we reach on your preferred safari plan (consultations via direct messaging, calls or emails whichever is convenient for you)
- Will then check availability if for group tour schedule or lodging accommodations if all are available and after we make provisional reservations if not will seek alternative options and send them to you once agreed we make the reservations
- Will send payment details and invoice for a deposit which is 10% for all mountain climbing and camping safaris, 40% for all lodging safaris, more can be required for luxury or tailor-made safaris
- After deposits are made and received will send you confirmation for your booking
⇒ Cancellation Policy Cancellation.
- If individuals cancel less than (10 days) prior to tour they will forfeit tour fees. Consideration for a refund can be made in extraordinary circumstances that can be proven.
- If individuals cancel before (10 days) to tour date, a refund (with exception of lodging tours which refund will be subject to the lodgings policies) will be made (less bank transaction costs).
- Exchanges are allowed and no refunds will be given for individual tours cancelled. It is a requirement that you purchase full insurance coverage for the tour package and airline tickets to protect you in the event of cancellation or alteration.
- In some cases, credit note on deposit made will be provided to client, this mostly to bookings made in shoulder seasons
⇒ Changes and cancellations by the company.
- Very occasionally we may experience the failure of a supplier, or more commonly, the inability of a seller to deliver an approved service. One example is the inability of a safari operator to put a mobile camp out into the field due to a change in park regulations, the closure of a road or border or extreme weather conditions.
- A more common but still relatively rare occurrence is an error being made during the booking process, either by ourselves or our suppliers, which leads to a lack of availability for a particular element of the trip. In both cases we will attempt to replace the service with an equal, which would not impact on the status of the booking and its payment and delivery responsibilities. In some cases, this may not be possible and we will need to seek your agreement to a more significant change.
- Trekking Tanzania reserves the right in dangerous cases to cancel a tour at any time prior to departure if due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or any reason whatsoever it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. The refund of all land payments received shall release the Company from any further liability.
- Trekking Tanzania is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have suffered as a result of your booking such as visa fees, vaccinations, non-refundable air tickets, etc.